1. They are the perfect gloss and lipstick hybrid.
Maybelline The Elixir in Signature Scarlet and Vision in Violet, est $8
Basically liquid lipsticks are a softer lipstick with amped up gloss. You get pigmentation and shine
2. They're the perfect starters.
Covergirl Lip Lava in Mauva Lava (top) and Look It's Lava! (bottom), est $7
Not into makeup, but want to get your feet wet, but don't want the hassle of starting with a gloss or lipstick? Start with both girl!
3. You may neglect your lipsticks, and that's okay.
We all have a "my favorite lipstick melted" story. But what if your new lippie technically is already melted? I mean Too Faced literally named their liquid lipstick line Melted. Problem solved.
4. They are offered at all price points.
So the aforementioned Melted liquid lipsticks ring in at twenty one bucks a pop. However, brands like Maybelline, Black Opal, Black Radiance and NYX have great affordable options.
Black Radiance Liquid Lip Color, est. $3
5. They have major staying power. Eventually the gloss will fade, but a stain will remain.