I was shade matched at my local counter and walked away with 6C2 Rich Mahogany A8. I went a tad bit darker due to summer beng right around the corner. I'm wearing just the foundation in the above photo. Now that I've had a chance to try it out a but, here my initial thoughts.
1. Full Coverage & Lightweight: I was suprised at how light this foundation felt as I applied, but still left me applying minimal concealer.
2. Semi-Matte Finish: I have oily skin so luminous foundations are a no-go for me. However, I don't look like my face could crack from my foundation being so matte.
3. Few touch-ups: I began to get only a sheen after maybe six hours of wear.
4. No "makeup smell": I've noticed the odor is very subtle. You barely notice it.
1. Price: This baby rings in at $37, be sure not to knock the bottle over because (see #2).
2. There's No Pump: Because the kind folks at Estee Lauder couldn't throw a pump on the bottle and make the foundation an even 40. Too late now. I didn't ask, but I don't think they sell them separately. The MAC counter was right next to me, but it was prom Saturday and....no. I wasn't doing that.
I don't have many cons, so stay tuned for my in depth review in the future.