What You Will Need:
1.Tongue depressor-for stirring (Not pictured)
2. 2 Tablespoons of brown sugar
3. 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
4. Small jar or other clean container (Mine is a 1 ounce jar)
**Note: You don't have to use brown sugar, white granulated sugar or sea salt will work just as well. It's just what I use in my home and it is the least abrasive of the three.
1. Add ingredients to container
2. Stir until oil has completely saturated sugar.
3.Apply to areas of body to be exfoliated (avoid eyes and genitals)
4.Rinse with warm water and enjoy your smooth, moisturized skin!
*Bonus* For a more spa like experience, add essential oils such as lavender to the scrub. Many can be found at your local grocer. A drop or two is all you need.
This is a simpler version than the one I'm working on for my product line. Stay tuned for more DC Beauty tips!