Did You Miss It?! This Past Week on the Diva Chronicles...April 1-4, 2014
It's Monday, you're probably on your third or fourth cup of fee (or tea), and in need of a mid-morning mind break. I present to you my weekly recap of last week's blog posts. I hope you've read all of them. In case you didn't, I have you covered. Catch up below!
1. Queen Latifah dished on her career success, her lowest point in her life, and kids in Jet magazine.
2. Jay Ellis looked dapper on the cover of Sheen. Inside he explains his thoughts on the importance of appearance.
3. The highlight of the week was the triple threat beauties, Ledisi, Solange, and Erykah Badu for Essence magazine's Beauty Issue. Inside the ladies dished on what is beautiful to them.
4. Harlem's Fashion Row kicked off HFRU at Howard University and stylist to the stars, June Ambrose, was the guest speaker.
5. I spilled on what I was lusting after from Jeffrey Campbell.
6. The blog week ended with a bang with the annoucement that Lupita Nyong'o would become the latest and first African American face of Lancôme.
Stay tuned for more updates in fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more!