Did You Miss It?! This Past Week on Diva Chronicles...March 25-30, 2014
Our weeks can get hectic, so getting your fashion and beauty news fix can be hard. Here is a recap of all the posts this past week. Make sure you don't miss a beat! Check them out below.
1. CFDA announced they will be awarding Rihanna with an Icon Award for fashion.
2. Kelly Rowland and Caress announced she would be their new Fabulista.
3. I wrote an open letter about how taking on oppurtunities requires sacrifice. Read Grind and Make it Work.
4. I closed out the week with a stylishly colorful peek into Pharrel's GQ cover spread.
All this and more on: www.readdivachronicles.blogspot.com!!!
1.Technology won't let me be great today! No Bitly links this time :(. The organized person that lives inside me is screaming.
2. Two cities in one day! 0_0. I'll sleep good tonight!
3. Asics sneakers have really stepped their game up. I've seen their colorful shoes of a couple women. I love the coloful paint splattered lookng pair. They may find a home in my closet.